1. My husband is a saint among men.
2. Amy will always tell you to wear the red shoes. She will always be right.
3. Phillip Cheung is just as awesome as you think he is, especially because he will happily allow you to refer to him as The Cheungster, Motown Philly, or P.C. Cheung and the Grand Funk All Stars. And aside from being one of my favorite people in the world ever, Maggie Cheung sure does know her way around a carb. (There was bacon! With pasta! And whipping cream! And bread! And red wine!. YUMMM.)
4. Lizzie’s laugh is now, forever, and always will be one of the best sounds in the entire world.
5. I need to start a Man Blathering, if only so we can unite the creative geniuses behind McNugget Monday and Taco Tuesday. (Erik once ate 17 tacos on Taco Tuesday. It was stupendous.)
6. Emily and I should never be trusted to find anything using just our wits and a paper map of the mall, but there’s no one else on Earth I’d rather be lost with.
7. . My ladies live way way way waaaaay too far away.
8. It doesn’t matter how sleep deprived you are, staying up till 2 in the morning talking to Jennie about life and babies and love and marriage and drugs and clam chowder will always be worth it.
9. Women who four years ago you knew only as words in the computer will travel across the country to see you. It will mean the world.
10. And at the end of the day, there truly is no place like home.
Filed under: Uncategorized |