1. Anything telling me how lottery winners are miserable and how winning the lottery ruins your life.
2. Any person’s obscure medical problem that was was misdiagnosed for years and which I will immediately become convinced I have.
3. Anything about Tom Cruise and or Scientology.
4. Anything that is about cake in any way.
5. Anything that involves cooking one food inside another food. Bonus points for ridiculousness.
6. Anything about budget fashion or budget decorating, even though both types of article inevitable include $1700 sweaters or couches reupholstered in fabric that’s $900 a yard.
7. Birth stories. Bonus points for twins. Super double bonus points for twins switched at birth.
8. Anything about psychology which implies that all humans are just unimaginative creatures of habit following the same behavior patterns that all other dopey humans have followed for thousands of years.
9. Anything written by, for, or about Girls, with bonus points if it’s talking about the clothes.
10. Anything about prep school/boarding school/wasps on the East Coast/the Kennedys.
You? Or any suggestions for me? I could use a good movie about Kennedy Triplets switched at birth right about now.
Filed under: Uncategorized |