Jennie tagged me for this post and she’s my favorite so I just do whatever she wants.
1. What is your favorite type of cheese? I’m definitely going to have to go with Jasper Hill Farms, because my sister works there and it’s great, and also the cheese is AHMAZING. It’s won a bunch of awards and has been in Martha Stewart Living and all that but also my sister works there so duh. But also SO DELICIOUS GET SOME. (That second cheese in that link is named after the lake Katie’s middle name comes from. SO COOL IT’S LIKE I’M CHEESE FAMOUS.)
2. What are you excited about? Um, dinner? I don’t know. I try to avoid, excitement, really. It’s overrated. We’re going to a wedding this summer in Michigan, I am actually really excited to see everyone we haven’t seen in so long, and to see one of my favorite cousin in laws get married and maybe to hold some eensy babies because two of my SIL’s are having babies right around then. I am trying to con my immediate family into going on a tropical vacation this year instead of having Christmas, so I’m excited about that. I found Katie some really cute leopard print ballet flats on sale, so that’s fun. I live a big crazy life, what can I say.
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I was at the Blathering! It was fabulous. It could totally have been a downer except my friends are the most wonderful, and they did all kinds of special stuff for me and it was just all so thoughtful and really I felt so beyond loved. Parts of it were Beiber themed via Caitlin and Jennie. It was incredible.
4. What is on your bedside table? My favorite Anthropologie candle, a decorative bird, and about 27 library books.
5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand? Root beer, popcorn no butter, sour patch kids or Junior Mints. The candy is a game time decision. But I don’t get like, raisinets, because who wants to eat rabbit turds on purpose. Man, I miss going to the movies. That’s the number one thing I miss most about pre kid life. Besides sleep. Glorious glorious sleep. (DID I JUST INVENT THE SLEEPING MOVIE THEATER I THINK I DID SEND ME A MILLION DOLLARS PLEASE.)
6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing?
Jennie’s answer made me laugh out loud. I sure do love that lady.
Anyway, I do have a garden. I assume this question doesn’t mean flowers? Let’s assume because that list is really long and no one really cares about my bushes. Awkward. Um, tomatoes, tomatoes are growing. We have 24. That’s probably enough. Sometimes Erik hand pollinates them. Awkward.
7. Any summer plans? I am really going to sit around a lot. Read some books. Probably yell at some children to stay out of the goddamn garden boxes and quit splashing me. Maybe eat a popsicle or two. I was thinking of cooking my way through Martha Stewart Living June but that does NOT sound therapist approved, so maybe I’ll cook my way through the Lean Cuisine aisle at Target. Man, Martha’s getting a lot of play in this questionnaire. Probably a bad sign.
8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for? I don’t really watch a lot of tv because I am too boring for things like modern pictures in a box. Mostly I pine for TV couples of the past. Currently I would say Will and Alicia but we all know how that turned out. (RAGE FIERY RAGE I HAVE IT.) So I guess I’m going to have to say Mindy and Danny. Hopefully no one shoots HIM in the face.
9. What’s the last thing you bought? Books at the book fair. It’s hot times over here, I told you that.
10. What’s one thing you are passionate about? A woman’s right to choose. So freedom, I guess.
11. What are you grateful for this week? Chocolate, and my husband, who waves me out the door every single Wednesday night so I can have a couple hours off.
The rules say I must now tag eleven bloggers: I’m tagging Erin because I love her and I’m too lazy to tag anyone else. Take it up with the management.
– See more at: http://www.shelikespurple.com/#sthash.3PmIbO1R.dpuf
Filed under: Uncategorized |